- Polyurathane Coated Steel Skeleton to enhance rigidity and user confidence
- Polyurathane Coating protects against resident bruises and abrasions
- Meets all FDA, domestic and international requirements
- Meets the HBSW and FDA guidelines on bedrail entrapment zones
- Available in beige or black
- Tall Side Rails also available
- Dimensions: 21”L x 15.75”H
Two Options for the NOA Safety Assist Bar- Standard Assist Bar or Folding Assist Bar
- 24″ tall bar with round tubular construction provides residents with a comfortable grip.
- Interior bar locations offer multiple grip handles for residents. Superior construction gives increased stability and long-lasting performance.
- Bolt-on design makes it easy to mount bars securely to any flat metal surface.
- All NOA Beds are pre-drilled to accept the bolt-on assist bar, making installation a snap!
- Universal design mounts on either side of bed.
- Meets all entrapment guidelines.
- Folding Assist
The Folding Assist Bar can be moved when not in use.
- Secure locking mechanism holds bar in place when patient is needing assistance.